Sportfishing in Nosara
Along with some of the best spots for surfing in Guanacaste this region is now also famous for its sportfishing. Just a few nautical miles offshore, the sea bottom drops precipitously to over 1000 m in depth so that pelagic fish are close to the shore.
We work with all native fishermen as we like to support the locals. All captains have many years of experience. The variety of boats and price range will adjust perfectly to your fishing experience.
- $450 to $550 for half day
- $650 to $800 for full day
Rates include beverages, fruits and lunch for full days
One Day Tours:
Arenal Volcano and hot springs
Your trip to Costa Rica is not complete without visiting the impressive and active Arenal Volcano. On route you can see and get to know more of our system of volcanoes and landscapes as well as the transition from dry to rainy tropical forest.
When walking through old lava foundations in the national park or reserve, learn more about the history of this colossus of fire and see the park’s flora and fauna, after which we will certainly be heading for the Baldi Hot Springs.
After the walk we will have a delicious lunch on the premises of Baldi hot springs and then relax the body in the therapeutic hot springs while watching the volcano lava issuing from the top. Then after relaxing we will start out trip back to Nosara.
- Pick up time: 6:00AM
- Return time: 7:00PM (approximately)
- Includes: Round trip transportation, English speaker guide, entrance fee to the park and hot springs, lunch and drinks for the road.
- Not included: Tips
- Cost: $195 per person minimum 2 people
- Note: $150 per person for more than 4 people
Barra Honda cave tour
Barra Honda National Park was created in 1971 to protect an interesting cave system. Although the park has been shortened in the past, is now home to diverse and abundant species that enjoy State protection, which has allowed many previously endangered species to recover.
There is a good system of roads and trails through the park, allowing access to the caverns, with their unusual formations of stalactites and stalagmites. The park is located in the northern part of the Nicoya peninsula.
This tour does require some physical effort as there is a 4 hour hike including the visit to the main caverns.
- Pick up time: 7:30AM
- Return time: 3:30PM (approximately)
- Includes: Round trip transportation, English speaker guide, entrance fee to the park, caving equipment, guide, lunch and drinks for the road.
- Not included: Tips
- Cost: $105 per person minimum 2 people
- Note: $85 per person for more than 4 people